I’m always asked what tools and services I use to run my businesses. So I’ve decided to make a resource page for people to refer to and help anyone who wants to know what goes on behind the scenes. I have used or currently using all of these services, and only recommend what has worked for me. I encourage you to do some research before signing up for any service to see if it works for you and your goals. I will be referring to this page often and adding to this list as I grow my business, so bookmark this page and check back regularly.
Disclaimer: Some of the services below, I am affiliates with and earn a small fee for the referral at no additional cost to you. Again, I have only listed what I’ve used and have experience with both free and paid.
Platforms and Hosting
- Bluehost– I host all of my websites with bluehost, very easy to manage.
- WordPress– This is a self hosted wordpress site (wordpress.org). I think it’s better to own your site as oppsed to hosting it with wordpress.com.
- Bigcommerce– My other Natural hair clothing website is hosted with bigcommerce. Very easy to upload information, keep track of customers and shipping.
Design and Function
- Studio Press– Great wordpress themes.
- Mailchimp– I use mailchimp as my e-newsletter provider for this site.
- Getresponce– I use getresponce as my e-newsletter provider for my other site.
Books and other Resources
- coming soon